incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Saturday, November 13, 2004
No sleep ins allowed

The people who live above us are annoying.  They are constantly making loud foot thumping, furniture moving/miscellaneous noises at odd hours of the day and night.  I had planned a sleep-in this morning but was once again woken by a NEW neighbourly noise.  I listened closely.  They were VACUUMING.  And vacuuming with VIGOUR.

I checked the time.  It was 7.12 AM.  Who on earth vacuums at 7.12 AM on a Saturday morning?!?!  Needless to say, I'm quite miffed (and somewhat sleepy).  If I lived above anyone, I would try my best to keep the noise levels down and to be considerate.  Maybe whoever's living upstairs is a foreigner.  Foreigners are notorious for making a lot of noise.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > Maiko Sam or maiko-san? |  PAVEMENT! |  Still in th hood. |  Smells like my hamster cage down here. |  T-shirt English in Japan |  NATSUKASHIIII!!! |  In the office... |  Photos / Food & Drink |  Photos / The Kun-ei Bunkasai |  Keeping Japan Healthy |