incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Monday, March 14, 2005
How To Start The Week

So I'm walking to work this morning, enjoying the crisp, clean, frigidly cold air of Mino-city (my soon-to-be new 'hood), when I notice that the cherry blossom leaves are falling.. but wait - this isn't spring?? I reach out to touch one and it MELTS in my gloved paw.

SNOW! Gently falling, beautifully romantic SNOW SNOW SNOW!!!"

I was also listening to Bic Runga's Precious Thing so it was such a wonderfully blissful moment.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > How NOT To Start The Week |  Note to self |  I ate: fish testes |  back in Japan |  Peelings... nothing more than.. peeeelings.. |  Not enough time! |  Yay for Welly! |  Going home.. |  a Japanese only TV |  The Festive Season |