incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Friday, June 29, 2007
Summertime...

While in the shower, as it tends to happen, I came up with some opening replacement lyrics for Billie Holiday's Summertime. This is related to my activities for this weekend:

Summertime,
Sales are starting tomorrow,
I know that, all the crowds,
Will be bad,

Out my way,
Bitch you know that's not your dress,
Just give it up now don't,
You make me mad,

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger David said at 2:05 PM...

Technically it's George Gershwin's Summertime, but Billie Holiday has been known to sing it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > DVT, LIVE. |  Just Another Day In Shinjuku |  Grossness |  A Post For Aunty Chan-Chan |  Curious Name |  Engrish |  Tamagawa BBQ |  Recipe: Pork with Mayo-Shiso Sauce |  This Makes Me Sad... |  I'm Such A Nerd |