incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Litterbugger

Today I was walkin behind a guy when suddenly something flew from him and landed by my feet.

I looked down at the transparent sweet wrapper. My first thought was: "The NERVE! Flagrantly littering! GRAH!"

But then I thought that maybe as he pulled something out of his pocket an errant wrapper flew out. Hey,it happens.

But THEN, several meters later, I see him casually throw ANOTHER wrapper on the ground!

The NERVE!

Littering is like peeing in a pool. You think no one can see you do it but it's actually blindingly obvious.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger David said at 12:35 AM...

This sort of behaviour starts from a very young age. Today I sat for 13 hours behind a bratty 2 yr old that kept throwing things at me.

First it was a kitkat wrapper, that I threw back, but then it flew back again. As the more mature one involved, I put it aside on my dinner tray.

Then it was her dummy. Can you imagine it? How stupid can a 2 yr old be? I was not in the mood - I'd just taken tranquillisers, a painkiller and a muscle relaxant and this brat was ruining my vibe. I took the dummy and threw it down the aisle behind me.

Interestingly, she started wailing for her dummy later on...oh dear. Consequences, eh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > Why Most Japanese Are Slim |  Onion Scramble |  I Was Wondering When This Would Happen |  Mr/Ms Foreign Country |  Koong-Koong's Fishcake |  Movies - Ratatouille |  Movies - Resident Evil, Extinction |  NaNoWriMo 2007 |  Autumnal Pear Crumble |  Childhood Dreams |