incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Suicidal Kitty

I often notice how quiet dogs are here.

They rarely ever bark. And even when they do, it's kind of.. subdued. As if they don't want to cause a scene and shame their family.

So I found it both amusing and disturbing, when I came across a cat contemplating suicide via jumping in front of a train. That's one human trait I would hope Japanese animals have not picked up.

The featured kitty in these photos was in/near Susono, about an hour or so south of Tokyo.

"All by myself..."

"All by myself.."

I Kid You Not.

"Don't wanna be, all by myself.."

Note how the kitty is politely standing in line.

"For a suicidal cat, having nine lives really sucks sometimes."

"I hate this nine lives business.."

"I've lost count of the number of times I've tried this, but I hope this is number 10."

"Okaaay, train coming on my left? Check."

After this shot, kitty actually jumped down onto the tracks, causing everyone on the platform to gasp in horror.

But then it jumped back up onto the platform, causing everyone to breathe sighs of relief.

"I... I... just don't know what to do.."

Kitty needs a counselor.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > Stairway to Kitty |  Airs Burger Cafe |  Pick n' Mix |  I Love My Glasses |  Sri Lankan Festival |  Fancy Him 3rd Anniversary |  Koiwa |  I Like Chillies |  I Like Kuromitsu |  I Like Fruits |