incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Friday, November 19, 2004
Teacher's Pet

I know teachers aren't supposed to have favourites, but how can you NOT!  The majority of our kids are pretty adorable and the enthusiastic, cooperative, funny, chatty ones will of COURSE be the teachers' pets.  It's easier to tell you which ones are Teacher's Nuisance.

Today, during a speaking activity, I was walking around the room checking to make sure everyone was using English, when I suddenly hear someone singing: "Wake me up, before you go go..."

Needless to say, I got rather excited and spun around, yelling, "Who's singing that!"

The poor girl thought she was in trouble until I burst out laughing and asked, "How do you know that song?".  Apparently she saw it in a movie.  This same girl also likes The Beatles so I'm like, "Good music taste.. right on.."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > No sleep ins allowed |  Maiko Sam or maiko-san? |  PAVEMENT! |  Still in th hood. |  Smells like my hamster cage down here. |  T-shirt English in Japan |  NATSUKASHIIII!!! |  In the office... |  Photos / Food & Drink |  Photos / The Kun-ei Bunkasai |