incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Monday, March 28, 2005
It's true that

..the closer you are to work/school, the later you'll be.

I moved yesterday from an hour's commute to 10 minutes walk. The move itself was done in less than 2 hours (much thanks to Masa-kun and host mum), whisking a 6 seater van STUFFED with things from The GamAllan's way down South, to Mino - way up North.

I'm so glad everything fitted into the van. Albeit me VERY intimate with a large rubbish bag of sauces.

So now I have to sort everything out which is the big mission. Couldn't find my chopping board this morning and couldn't find 80% of my clothes so am on a very fine line at work today between smart casual and fat clothes badness.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > Home Sweet Home |  More karaoke goodness |  A most happy birthday indeed |  How To Start The Week |  How NOT To Start The Week |  Note to self |  I ate: fish testes |  back in Japan |  Peelings... nothing more than.. peeeelings.. |  Not enough time! |