incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Sunday, April 03, 2005
Boogie Night

Carleigh and I went for a boogie at the incredibly trashy Playpen agian last night.

Trashy as the poppy music is, there are occasionally awesome GEMS that one can rock out to.. like Guns n Roses, Lenny Kravitz, cheesy 80s hits.. bless.. oh, and Kylie Minogue.

On this particular night, I thought I was in a gay bar as there were FAR too many topless men cavorting around. Except, having had my contacts in, I realised that I was definitely not in a gay bar as these guys had really unattractive bodies.

Sweaty badness.

So many attractive women, SOOOO many unattractive men with them. I wonder how that works.

Crashed at Carleigh's and this morning, when she awoke, she said: "It better be after 12."

It was 12:01.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > It's true that |  Home Sweet Home |  More karaoke goodness |  A most happy birthday indeed |  How To Start The Week |  How NOT To Start The Week |  Note to self |  I ate: fish testes |  back in Japan |  Peelings... nothing more than.. peeeelings.. |