incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Monday, June 19, 2006
Brazil vs. Oz

soccer on TV
I had never watched a soccer game in my life until this week. Now, I'm a lil sleep-deprived..

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Crafty Japan said at 5:44 PM...

So you stayed up to watch the game last night, hey?

I was falling asleep just watching the Japan v Crotia game. I read on the news that the Aussies lost 2-0. Not too shabby for 'non-contenders' though.

Did you see the game Japan v Australia? Now that was exciting!!

Are NZ any good at soccer?

 
Blogger Sam said at 5:49 PM...

As a Kiwi, I think my citzenship would be revoked if I supported Australia in any sporting event, but to be honest, I think they've been playing very well. Tight defense (speshly with those nimble-toed Brazilians), good shots.. oh no I've said too much!!

The Japanese team need to up their stamina and attacks! BOOORING and FRUSTrating otherwise.

NZ soccer? Well, they didn't feature in this year's World Cup, so I reckon they've got A LONG way to go!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > Bubudzuke (J) |  Kyoto Exposed |  Sunday Arvo Bus Ride |  TLC For Lil 'ol Me |  Japan |  Subway Mime |  Tennoji Zoo (J) |  Butter Sandwich |  I'm standing in a bus queue.. |  Various Styles of Various Music? |