incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Sunday, April 01, 2007
Oh Dear...


Oh Dear...
Originally uploaded by samu.
I have an uncontrollable urge to launch a tackle on Mr. Pumpkin Head here.



I bet he'd make a soft landing.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said at 4:31 PM...

What was "it" promoting / meant to be doing? Should have made the pumpkin dance :D hahaa

 
Anonymous Anonymous said at 5:36 PM...

I'm not entirely sure what Pumpkin Head and friend were promoting..

What was even more hilarious was when I walked past them again, and there was this little kid throwing punches into PH's body!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > Lunchtime Sakura |  Women Only Carriage, 8.01am |  NUTSday! |  My 580yen Frypan |  The Impossible 100 Yen Avocado |  Women-Only Carriage, 7.32am |  Women-only Carriage, 8.36am |  Cripes. |  Put Up Your Dukes! |  Clothes Hangers |