incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Monday, July 09, 2007
Trains In Summer

Today's train home was strangely extra packed. Thankfully, no one smelled particularly bad, and everyone was well-behaved.

I then noticed that my bare arm had attached itself to the bare arm of another woman. It was then that I realised how easily gross a packed train can be. I'm just glad it was a woman my sticky, sweaty arm had attached itself to.

... or was it HER arm that was the sticky, sweaty one?

Either way, it's a problem in warm/friggin humid weather. When you DO get attached to someone, you know you're both thinking the same thing: "If I leave my arm here, it will get progressively stickier and sweatier. But if I move it, it will make that sticky-flesh-unpeeling-with-a-slight-squealch sound.

This woman was obviously as grossed-out as I was, and we both took turns at removing our arms from each other. And each time we felt the slight pull of our flesh as we pulled away.

Unfortunately, I generate a fair bit of heat naturally anyway (though not like certified Human Furnace Monica P), so it's all bad for anyone who gets too close to me.

And today we were ALL bosom buddies.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > DOA |  One Hot Pedestrian |  Please Use The Face Cover |  Summertime... |  DVT, LIVE. |  Just Another Day In Shinjuku |  Grossness |  A Post For Aunty Chan-Chan |  Curious Name |  Engrish |