incognito mosquito - always pack repellant   View photos from STREET ART photo set   View photos from FAVES photo set   View photos from FOOD photo set   View photos from AMUSING photo set   View photos from CATS photo set  
Monday, July 16, 2007
Dinner With Liz & Danielle


Dinner With Liz & Danielle
Originally uploaded by samu.
We went to the reasonably priced and yum Cafe Cotton Club in Takadanobaba.

We ordered a heart-shaped pizza.

I reckon nothing says "I Wuv U" more than large strips of parma ham and melted cheese.

I know that Liz and D, like that mozarella, will always be sticking very close to my heart.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jackie Hoffart said at 8:05 PM...

"oh sam" (in d's voice). bless. heart-shaped pizza? i NEED to go there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

previously > You Say Potato, I Say Rhinoceros. |  The News |  Trains In Summer |  DOA |  One Hot Pedestrian |  Please Use The Face Cover |  Summertime... |  DVT, LIVE. |  Just Another Day In Shinjuku |  Grossness |